I believe that my website complies with current accessibility standards.
Some useful accessibility links:
- General accessibility web links
- Operating systems’ accessibility web links
- Vision-related web links
- Hearing-related web links
- Language and reading web links
- Keyboard and mouse: mobility-related web links
I have built this website with accessibility in mind, using W3C guidelines. These are:
- Provide Alt Text For all images, and alternative content for all other media.
- Use eternal CSS for styling and layout and HTML for document structure.
- Associate table headers with table cells, and use tables only for data. Include a table summary.
- Provide a skip links option to let a user skip repetitive content.
- Do not use flash, frames or tables for layout purposes.
- Use simple language on your website, and specify the language used.
- Make sure colours and fonts contrast sufficiently.
- Do not fix a font size on your website. Use % or ems.
- Use a fluid layout, using percentages or ems for width.
I am not claiming perfection in accessibility, and would be happy to hear of any difficulties that you have encountered in using my site.
Please use my contact form if you think I can improve the site navigation.